Sunday 16 March 2014

Baby Fashion: Wanting 'the other'

This is the first time since having Seb where I've longed to buy girls' clothes. I love boys wear and know of so many cool styles to dress your little man in. However, today I liked the British retailer 'Mamas and Papas' on Facebook, scrolled through their posts and noticed a buy one, get one free promotion on some lines.

My heart felt a sharp pang when I saw these beautiful dresses and skirts. Awwwww!!!

 Girls Purple All-Over Printed Skirt £22

 Girls Striped Skater Dress £26

 Girls Contrast Mock Dress £26

 Girls all over Floral Dress £34
 
Such beautiful patterns and shapes to suit your Baby girl.
I'm going to tell one of my best friends to get something from this deal for her little Ameilia.
Now i'm off to swoon over more dresses for my future daughter!
Does anyone else do this too?

Love Mama x
 

No comments:

Post a Comment